Happy Thursday! Have you heard of the Luxe Blurring Micro Airbrush 7 Piece Brush Collection!? Well, I am here today to tell you all about it. I received this wonderful brush collection from It Cosmetics to review and I must say I have fallen in love with this set. It also came wrapped ready for gift giving this Holiday season and a card describing each brush and how to use it.
Here's what's included in the box:
• A clear stand with the It Cosmetics logo to hold all the brushes.
• Airbrush Powder Brush - Made for applying powder evenly and all over.
• Angled Complexion Brush - Perfect for applying blush or bronzer.
• Flawless Foundation Brush - Made to achieve an airbrushed , streak free finish with any powder, cream or liquid foundation.
• Blurring Concealer Brush - Made to cover and blur away skin imperfections.
• Eyeshadow Crease Brush - Made to apply and blend cream or powder shadows to define the eye.
• All Over Eyeshadow Brush - Layer and blend eye shadows all over the eyelid for a flawless airbrushed eye look.
• Eyeliner & Eyebrow Brush - Apply liquid/cream liners at the lash line or use with powders to fill in brows.
The brushes are lightweight with a silver metal finish and the hair is extremely soft which is a plus! These brushes are 100% cruelty free meaning the hair is not made of animal hair which is even better.
Honestly, when I put these brushes to my face it did feel very light which they are supposed to feel like airbrushing hence the name of the collection "Luxe Blurring Micro Airbrush". I have very sensitive skin and every brush I used was so soft and did not irritate my skin unlike some other brand name brushes I have encountered. The coverage and application was good also. I actually used the Flawless Foundation brush to apply my blush and the Blurring Concealer Brush to blend my eyeshadow. The All Over Eyeshadow Brush, I was able to get my eyeshadow on in one full sweep and didn't have to go back to get more to apply that I like!
I have a thing for makeup brushes and anybody that really knows me, know that I have several different sets from several different brands and I have traveling sets also. This Luxe Blurring Micro Airbrush 7 Piece Brush Collection is the
Da Bomb (do people really say that anymore), I'll just say it's awesome and I'm so happy that I was chosen to review this fantastic brand and product right here on the blog and add them to my collection!!!
It Cosmetics are sold at ItCosmetics.com, Ulta, QVC and The Shopping Channel. You can purchase this wonderful set at QVC for a limited time for $59.50 which is quite the savings from its suggested manufacturer's retail price of $254. So what do you think of these brushes? Or It Cosmetics in general? I would love to hear your comments.
*Disclosure: I received the It Cosmetics Luxe Blurring Micro Airbrush 7 Piece Brush Collection for free to review. Thoughts and opinions are my own.