Friday, March 22, 2013

Fresh Fashionista Friday: Lindsey of Thrift and Shout


Meet Lindsey of Thrift and Shout


I’m Lindsey from a blog called Thrift and Shout. My blog is all about living fabulously without spending a fortune! I shop the thrift stores, and sale racks to bring you the lastest fashion trends for less!

How would you define your style?
Classy, on trend, with a touch of the unexpected

What are your fashion must haves?
Classic blazers, statement necklaces, skinny jeans, fun dresses, and heels (I’m only 5ft tall!) 


Who are some of your favorite fashion designers?
Marc Jacobs is a genius! I am always drawn to Tory Burch’s designs.  Also, Chanel, Burberry , Lanvin knows how to dress a woman, and I’m always excited to see what’s next from Jason Wu! Sorry that’s a lot but I love fashion! 

What prompted you to start a blog?
I started my blog because I kept finding amazing things at the thrift store and I wanted to tell people about it hence the name Thrift and Shout! I also needed an outlet to use my love and knowledge of fashion and this seemed like a great way to do that! 


What do you enjoy most about being a blogger?
I really enjoy getting the chance to help and inspire others in their fashion journeys! I love answering people’s question’s  and giving fashion advice! I love proving to people that you don’t have to spend a lot of money to look amazing!

What advice would you give any blogger who wants to market their blogs and gain more exposure?
The thing that has helped me the most is joining in on blog hops and linky parties! It is a great way to get more traffic and you make a lot of cool friends in the process!
 
 Lindsey, Thanks for being apart of the Fresh Fashionista Friday series! I absolutely adore your style! Make sure you visit Lindsey on her blog Thrift and Shout!

Have a great weekend everyone!






3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature Kenye!

    Lindsey
    Thrift and Shout

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow Lindsey! She always finds great pieces. Great post!

    Mo
    WhoisthatgirlMo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsay has great style!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyaldesigns.com

    Kenya L Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete